What information we collect?
Personal Information is collected when you establish an account with us, place an order on the Site, participate in a contest, sweepstakes or on-line survey, or when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, sales or technical services through the Site, telephone, mail or fax. We need your Name, business name, job title, Contact information including email address, Credit or Debit card information, Demographic information including preferences and interests, Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We may use the information to improve our product selection.
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- We may send promotional emails about events, promotions, products, special pricing, sales or other information using the email address you have provided.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use your information to contact you to discuss your orders and/or to verify payment information by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We continuously monitor our site to help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and we are required to keep your information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information like what you actually looked at on this site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.directwholesaletshirts.com